Sunday, December 30, 2007

Junie B. Jones



Margot and I went to see her first play, Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business. The Nashville Children's Theater ROCKS!! IT was so much fun and well done. When it was over, a guy from work came over to introduce his little girls. Margot just stuck out her bottom lip and pouted. Finally, I got her to tell me why she was mad: because it was over. On the one hand, she has to learn how to control that but on the other I think it is great that she liked it so much that she was upset when it was over. Then we got to get everyone's autograph. Margot was so excited to meet them all. Now we have 3 new Junie B. Jones books and we read 3 chapters last night. Margot is excited to be reading chapter books. Especially Junie B. Jones!
Here is Margot with Junie B. and with "Mrs." as is in "My teacher is Mrs. She has another name but I just call her Mrs." Margot had no clue they would dance and sing. She wants to sing and dance now.

No comments: