I found your blog through the CHI singles group and I loved reading your story and seeing your pictures. Margot is an amazing little girl and you are a lucky mommy. I am waiting for my day to come to go to Kazakhstan for my little one. I also worry about her being an only child but I am sure she will be--thankfully I have 13 nieces and nephews so cousins will be pletiful. thanks for sharing your story. Mary
2 comments:
Oh way to go Margot.
Beverly
I found your blog through the CHI singles group and I loved reading your story and seeing your pictures. Margot is an amazing little girl and you are a lucky mommy. I am waiting for my day to come to go to Kazakhstan for my little one. I also worry about her being an only child but I am sure she will be--thankfully I have 13 nieces and nephews so cousins will be pletiful.
thanks for sharing your story.
Mary
Post a Comment