Happy New Year to each and everyone! We had our black-eyed peas for luck. Margot decided that she loves black-eyed peas but she only ate them because Nei Nei told her to eat them.
Every year we eat New Year's Day lunch with David.
My resolutions this year:
1. to do something fun with Margot every week
2. to hold Margot on my lap every single day
3. to send a package to Zhuzhou and the nanny who loved her
4. to update her blog more often
5. to get in shape so that I will have many more years to be Margot's mommy
Margot doesn't get the new year's concept yet but she does want to go say hello to all of our neighbors. She wants me to carry her around in her new wagon (thanks to David!). But it is so cold outside that I am trying to talk her out of that option.
I wish you all the best this New Years. I hope that 2008 sees many, many dreams come true.
Love,
Beth

2 comments:
Hi! I just found your blog through MTSP. I am a single, much older sister to a little one from China. In fact, I do most of the parenting. It is great to see others who are from our area. Are you guys members of a playgroup? Margot is stunning! I hope to meet you all sometime!
Great resolutions, happy new year!
Post a Comment