We had a wonderful Christmas this year. I think that I came close to not going overboard. It looked about right. Margot seemed happy. The one thing that she asked Santa for was "My Little Pony Sing and Dance Pinkie Pie" and she hasn't moved since she migrated upstairs. I wonder why Margot wanted that. Perhaps the only reason was that her friend Kailee had one. She cut a picture out of the Target toy catalog. But she hasn't played with it too much.
When I asked her what her favorite gift was she said the pacy ([pacifier) that came with the doll that pees and poops. That was from granny so I asked about Santa gifts. She said the I-Pod in her stocking. Hers is really cool because it has candy and you don't need earphones to hear the music. Oh well.
here are some pictures of Margot waiting on the stairs like we did when we were kids, with her toys and with the make-up Santa got her. I can only say that Christmas is fun again. every year is more fun than the last!

1 comment:
No way, into chapter books already? QUIT GROWING UP!!. Just kidding. Glenys will start kindergarten in 1 1/2 years. Too fast for me.
Beverly
Post a Comment