Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow -- can't believe it is almost Christmas




Ok rather than addressing all of those Christmas cards calling my name from the other room, I will post some pictures of Margot's week on stage. First on Sunday, she tap danced in her little pink leotard to "Up on the Housetop" and then last night she was first, a 50s girl in a pink poodle skirt,

and then an angel visiting the manager in the nativity scene.

She loves to be on stage!

Funny story: I asked Margot is one of the girls was the star because she was the only one who HAD to have a poodle skirt. Margot says No, Matthew is the star. I thought that is funny because his dad wrote the musical. When I got there last night, they had a list of the characters and there was Matthew, playing the Star in the nativity scene!!

No comments: