Margot had her thanksgiving program last night at school. She has been singing turkey songs and indian songs for weeks now. I must say, she is a lovely Indian maiden. She had so much fun!! I am thankful for Uncle David who came to see her and for our friends the Millers who took time out to come see her, too. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such love.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Gobble Gobble Gobble
Margot had her thanksgiving program last night at school. She has been singing turkey songs and indian songs for weeks now. I must say, she is a lovely Indian maiden. She had so much fun!! I am thankful for Uncle David who came to see her and for our friends the Millers who took time out to come see her, too. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment