Ok so I haven't posted since last Christmas. Not sure exactly why. maybe the time just got away with me. So now I have a new and stressful job. And we have a new, much too big house. But Margot loves it.
The other night we came home in a big rainstorm. As we are driving home, she said, We won't get wet going inside anymore Mommy. We have a garage. Out of the mouths of babes.
The other night we came home in a big rainstorm. As we are driving home, she said, We won't get wet going inside anymore Mommy. We have a garage. Out of the mouths of babes.
She still wants a little sister. OK. She wants 2 sisters, 1 brother, a daddy and a minivan. And if she can't have that, she wants a dog. HA.
Today's pictures are from Disneyworld. She loved it. Her gymnastics teacher says that everytime they do butterfly stretches and talk about where they want to fly to, Margot always says Disneyworld!
I still think that I am the luckiest mommy in the whole world.

3 comments:
Yes, it's about time! We love to see your new entries. We had so much fun watching Margot have so much fun in Disneyworld. "Ji Ji & D'O".
Yes I agree it is about time. Congrats on the new house. Do send pics soon.
Beverly
And to keep you blogging, tag you are it on an 8 random things about you meme.
Beverly
Post a Comment