Friday, September 29, 2006

Margot is a princess


Margot and I joined our friends Jeanie and Anna (and their friend Ann) for a night of Disney on Ice -- Princess Dreams. Margot loved seeing the princesses but if you ask her about it she'll tell you two things. One, that Anna got cotton candy and she got a snow cone and they SHARED! Two, that mommy "forgot" her princess outfit. Originally, we were going to share the cotton candy but it came with a crown. and you can't share a crown! that is how we ended up with not only a snow cone but an Ariel magic wand that plays "under the sea" and lights up.
and how was I to know that all those little girls would be wearing their princess costumes? after Margot spent Saturday saying, "My mommy forgot my princess outfit," I asked her if she wanted to wear one at home. Of course, she said yes and she ended going to Kroger dressed as Cinderella!!

No comments: