Today is A-Day!! We celebrated with David, her uncle. Margot chose Mexican food for supper. She loves spicy food still. Then we met up with Ella Clare and her parents to share ice cream at Bobbie's Dairy Dip. A perfect ending!Just one year ago on July 25, 2006, I went to the Adoption Center in Changsha, Hunan and met Margot. A few hours later, I adopted her, promising to be her mommy forever and ever. Here are some pictures of Margot thru this year. A year ago, she was a solemn but beautiful little girl with hardly any expression on her face as we went thru the adoption ceremony. Now she is filled with joy and personality.

This year has been the most amazing of my life. Margot is a wonderful, beautiful, feisty, smart, kind girl. We have so much fun together.


Everyone asks me if it is harder than I thought. The answer is NO. It is more fun than I ever dreamed.
Thanks to all who have supported us. Thanks to CHI for making this possible.
I am truly the luckiest mommy in the world!!

No comments:
Post a Comment